svetlana.fawn@gmail.com - Svetlanusenka

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

svetlana.fawn@gmail.com - Svetlanusenka

Hi, lovely,Please do not be wondered to my letter. With your approval, I will tell you more about me. I'm want to meet a man for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, sociable girl. I adore stargaze and enjoy life. I like to spend pastime in interesting society. But in my heart right now is cold. I want to meet a man who defrost the cold. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without harmful habits. I do not use alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and get ready to go in the world of happiness and affection, if you are want out from the gray boring life keep vivid unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this possibility, put all the work and writing me as soon as possible! We could communicate and share picture, even nude. With time, of course, you would get more of my image and can to know me even better. I believe that I could love you and our communication will continue. Your Svetlanusenka!

Code: Select all

To: <bodard.s@hotmail.fr>
Reply-To: Sweet Svetok <svetlana.fawn@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings my awesome friend
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 07:06:30 +0100