Dumb Scammer - restorechef@gmail.com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
helenmgt
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - restorechef@gmail.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

There are millions of victims of financial fraud every year – and the problem is getting worse. Yet, because financial fraud normally occurs out of public view, many victims feel isolated and ashamed. The United States Department of Justice estimates that only 15% of victims of financial fraud report the crime because they are embarrassed, feel guilty or think nothing can be done.

It’s typical for victims of financial fraud to experience all these emotions according to Dr. Traci Williams, a board-certified psychologist and certified financial therapist. She adds that victims may also feel angry, violated, anxious, shocked, sad, and hopeless. Moreover, even a small loss can have a profound impact on victims.

Be careful of people asking for your money or investment platforms promising huge returns. They lure victims into fake programs. I was scammed over ($345,000) by someone I met online on a fake investment project. I started searching for help to recover my money and I came across lots of recommendations on a Bitcoin Forum about RestoreChef. I contacted him via his email on RESTORECHEF@GMAIL. COM and he helped me recover my stolen funds. If you've also been a victim, don't hesitate to get in touch with him.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - restorechef@gmail.com

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - roraa1@protonmail.com