abbe.light@outlook.com - Sabina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

abbe.light@outlook.com - Sabina

Good day, I am extremely pleased that my note captured your attention. I'm inexperienced in digital dating, but I've forever been intrigued in connecting with someone this way. It's not often you write to a total stranger, so I hope this unforeseen message will lead to pleasant surprise. My curiosity about our meeting is genuine, and I would be thrilled if you feel the same way. Let me tell you about myself: My name is Sabina. My age is 40 y.o I'm from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If you are open to talking to a woman of my age, I will be genuinely glad to acquaint with you better. I am writing this note briefly, understanding that connecting with such a distant person requires resolve. But, if you are okay with it, I will be glad to explore our history in later letters. Would that be a pleasure to you? I hope my note has piqued your curiosity and I look forward to receiving a response from you - perhaps with one or two images of you. Respectfully, Sabina

Code: Select all

To: artezjrjohnso@gmail.com
Subject: hello
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 21:35:52 +0100
Image00016.jpg
Image00016.jpg (146.36 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
Image00004.jpg
Image00004.jpg (138.83 KiB) Viewed 2018 times