adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com - Adrian Lamo

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com - Adrian Lamo

I wish every business operated with transparency, integrity and trust like Adrian Lamo Wizard hacker as to me, that is the greatest dignity to humanity. I got to work with them when I lost $388k of my savings to a bogus broker. It was really hectic trying to retrieve my account and I was very skeptical about trusting anyone again. Though reluctant but i gave Adrian Lamo Wizard hacker a chance after reading recommendations online and they really showed their dignity through all forms of transparency and i will also want to thank them for their great hacking prowess. They made use of modern blockchain forensic tools to map the activity of scammers who ripped me through my email and am so grateful for trusting them for they did an astounding job and they are more than capable of solving many common problems concerning different coins and recovering passwords. Don't waste your time with unprofessional hackers and reach Adrian Lamo Wizard hacker via: EMAIL: adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +31647921391 & Telegram: +31647921391
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com - Adrian Lamo

I’m truly grateful to Adrian Lamo Wizard hacker for helping me recover my cryptocurrency funds from my locked account. It’s truly amazing how quickly I was able to get back my funds once I contacted Adrian Lamo Wizard hacker support team. I had lost all my retirement savings to a cryptocurrency investment scam, hoping I will get double what I invested into it. I was contacted to pay more and more money which was absurd considering that I’d put $309,000 into this platform, luckily for me, I found out this was a scam and contacted the authorities. Although the authorities were not able to recover my funds, I was referred to Adrian Lamo Wizard hacker by my old friend who has benefited from their services in the past. I’m just really happy Adrian Lamo Wizard hacker was able to recover my funds. Their service is top-notch. Adrian Lamo Wizard hacker SUPPORT TEAM CAN BE CONTACTED VIA E-MAIL: adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +31647921391 order WhatsApp +31647118971 & Telegram: +31647921391
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

linalukas202
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com - Adrian Lamo

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Hello everyone, The Cryptocurrency world is very volatile and a lot of individuals have lost some crypto coins and crypto assets to online scams . I was also a victim of fake telegram personnels from Uniswap group. My wallet address security and 12 phrases got compromised and I lost all my crypto coins (Filecoin, Eth, Btc, and EthereumMax) to the tune of $164.000 . This left me so devastated and left me depressed at my lowest point because my family could’ve been homeless if I didn’t recover my crypto coins successfully which was most of my savings and financial assets. I laid my complaint in the group and a real group admin referred me to Adrian Lamo Wizard Inc. This cryptocurrency recovery agency saved my life by helping me recover all my losses in just six hours. I provided necessary requirements and relative information to complete the successful recovery of my crypto coins. I was filled with joy once I got my coins back .
Adrian Lamo Wizard- for help contact him on Email: adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +31647921391 & Telegram: +31647921391

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com - Adrian Lamo

Hello dumb scammer Adrian Lamo
linalukas202 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:17 pmI was also a victim
That's an interesting claim, considering you registered for this forum using the same email address adrianlamowizard22@gmail.com that you use for your scamming :lol: :lol: :lol: