issac12133@gmail.com - Issac Norris

Scammers don't just target individuals. Find out about scams specifically targeting businesses.
LegalBriefs

issac12133@gmail.com - Issac Norris

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a Digital Marketing Consultant. During my recent research on your industry, I've been closely monitoring the performance of your website. I'm genuinely impressed with your company, but I noticed your interest in obtaining a quotation regarding Google and the relatively low number of visitors to your website. I believe there are significant growth opportunities that you may be overlooking.

Our team specializes in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and has a proven track record of helping businesses worldwide achieve higher website rankings and increased sales. We are confident in our ability to bring your website to the #1 page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

To kick start this journey, we are offering a special discount on our SEO package, which includes the following:

Off-Page Activities (Monthly):
20 Directory Submissions
10 Social Bookmarking Submissions
1 Unique, 400-word Article
10-20 Search Engine Submissions
50+ One Way Directory Links
On-Page Activities (First Month Only):
Meta Tags/Title Tag Changes
Keyword Research/Analysis
Competitor Analysis
Heading Tag Changes
Alt Tag Changes
Interlinking Wherever Required
Keyword Density Optimization
HTML Site Map
XML Site Map Submission to Webmaster Tools
Ror.XML File Creation
Robots.Txt File Creation
Additional Work Activities:
Google Webmaster Tools Setup
Google Analytics Setup

If you have any specific requirements or if you're interested in giving your website a fresh look and boosting sales, please let us know. We are eager to provide you with tailored solutions based on your needs.

I look forward to your response and the opportunity for a long-term association.

Best Regards,
Business Development Manager

Code: Select all

To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Boost website traffic by securing top positions on Google."
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 12:32:25 +0530