tahoe.b6@ukr.net - Vadim Bondarenko

Buying or selling items on the Web. Find out here what to be wary of.
Hans Neesantoes

tahoe.b6@ukr.net - Vadim Bondarenko

Online Selling Scam from LinkedIn:
Vadim Bondarenko
Manufacturer Representative

Armored Chevrolet Tahoe SUV is unmistakably one of the de facto choices when it comes to armored vehicle purchasing, and with good reason: it combines its large and comfortable interior with its performance, off-road and towing capabilities. Built on a truck-based platform with powerful engine and thick frame, it really lends itself towards armoring. With plenty of space to seat seven occupants comfortably and still plenty left over for cargo.

Base 5.3-liter naturally-aspirated V-8 has 355hp and 383 lb-ft of torque and, like other choices, is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. 3.0-liter Duramax turbodiesel I-6 offers up 277hp and 460 lb-ft. Finally, 6.2-liter V-8 has same torque as the diesel but more power: 420hp. Both V-8 engines have cylinder deactivation technology to improve mpg efficiency. The shown 2023 High Country model is powered by the 6.2L top choice and will take around 7 seconds from 0 to 60 mph. It also gained refinement through ditching the old solid-axle rear suspension and moving to an independent rear suspension, more common nowadays. Power locks and windows, touchscreen infotainment system and second row folding seats round out some of interior features in this SUV.

As armoring features, Tahoe comes fully equipped with sirens, front and rear LED strobe lights and a P/A system to deter prospective aggressors by bringing alert to the situation. If tensions escalate to rounds fired, its full perimeter armoring can stop up to 308 Winchester FMJ ammunition, in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.01 Level 3 or CEN 1063 Level BR6.

2022/2023MY is available for worldwide delivery to all major seaports, as well as airfreight upon special request (tahoe.b6@ukr.net).
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.