tony.ciccarelli1@gmail.com - Tony Ciccarelli

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

tony.ciccarelli1@gmail.com - Tony Ciccarelli

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Tony Ciccarelli
President & CEO at Enterprise Capital Solutions

I AM LOOKING FOR A PING / TEAR SHEET PROGRAM. $10M to $20M range. email me at Tony.Ciccarelli1@gmail.com or contact me on whatsapp at +1 330 224 7197.

If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: tony.ciccarelli1@gmail.com - Tony Ciccarelli

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Tony Ciccarelli
President & CEO at Enterprise Capital Solutions

799 BLOCK FUNDS NON-RECOURSE LOAN. PAYS 18% AND BLOCK IS ONLY FOR 30-40 DAYS. CAN RE-BLOCK AND DO AGAIN.

- Minimum cash or cash backed account needs to be at least $50M. Max is $500M.
- Client's funds NEVER MOVE. Block can be removed after non-recourse loan is paid to client and client can re-block and do it again to get another 18% non recourse payment.
- Not exclusive to top banks. If you have funds in a credible bank with a good credit rating - inquire please.
- LTV is 18+1 (0.5% client side OPEN).
- CEO of Hedge fund welcomes a phone call with the account signatory.

REQUIREMENTS TO PROCEED:
1. Current statement of account or a BCL / POF if credit facility.
2. Business card of the banker
3. CIS of the client

Full summary is below. Time is limited for this opportunity. PM me or whatsapp at +1 330 224 7197 to proceed.

Every deal we submitted this week has come back as a fake account. Compliance will catch you every time. REAL MONEY only please. Thank you.

Contact Tony Ciccarelli, President & CEO of Enterprise Capital Solutions, LLC if you wish to proceed.
EM: Tony.Ciccarelli1@gmail.com WhatsApp: +1 330 224 7197
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.