fahad-waleed64@cyber-wizard.com - Fahad Waleed

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

fahad-waleed64@cyber-wizard.com - Fahad Waleed

I am writing this for Mr. Fahad Waleed to know how appreciative I am, a trustworthy hacker who accompanied me in getting back the USD 820,000 I had lost to online fraudulent perpetrators. I came across this investment platform online and made the decision to invest $820,000 in it with the hope that it would increase in value. Despite making a variety of attempts to contact the platform because their contact information was no longer available, I was never able to get my money back, neither capital nor profit. To great online evaluations, I learned about Mr. Fahad Waleed, and I contacted him right away. With the use of their cutting-edge hacking technology, he assisted in recovering my lost USD 820,000. In view of the fact that I can't express my appreciation to Mr. Fahad Waleed abundantly, I will only be able to leave them an excellent evaluation. Anyone with similar problems should contact him via:
Fahad-waleed64@cyber-wizard.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.