jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com - James Mckay

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com - James Mckay

I will always recommend Mr. James and his team anytime, anywhere when it comes to Cryptocurrency recovery of any type, He saved me from a horrible mistake, I was manipulated in to investing 23.6 BTC on a fraudulent Investment company little did I know that I was being fooled and scammed online even after I made some reports to my banks and the cops but they could not help out, only then I got a connection with jamesmckaywizard, he came to my aid he helped me to recover all my money back from the Scam company and he gave me maximum online security that blocked all scammers and unverified companies from contacting me again. Why not Contact Mr. James/his team and explain your situation to him Via Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com or WhatsApp: ‪+91 87989 06778
I’m 100% sure that he will fix it, With jamesmckaywizard cryptocurrency recovery and any other form of online scams and hacking is 100 percent guaranteed, he has several reviews on Cryptocurrency recoveries.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

ludakey
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com - James Mckay

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I will always recommend Mr. James and his team anytime, anywhere when it comes to Cryptocurrency recovery of any type, He saved me from a horrible mistake, I was manipulated in to investing 23.6 BTC on a fraudulent Investment company little did I know that I was being fooled and scammed online even after I made some reports to my banks and the cops but they could not help out, only then I got a connection with jamesmckaywizard, he came to my aid he helped me to recover all my money back from the Scam company and he gave me maximum online security that blocked all scammers and unverified companies from contacting me again. Why not Contact Mr. James/his team and explain your situation to him Via Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +918798906778…

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com - James Mckay

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - jackprowess64@gmail.com.

Maria Sam
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com - James Mckay

Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

When I lost my money to online scammers through crypto investment, I never thought I could ever retrieve back my money again but I decided to give it a try after my Inlaw introduced me to this incredible honest hacker that she had worked with to retrieve back her bitcoin when she mistakenly sent it to a wrong wallet address when trying to make payment to someone, so when I brought up the issue of me loosing money to an online investment in a dinner at my place she was curious to hear how it happened and it turned out she still had the hackers contact which she provided me with later on, I reached out to them the next morning and provided the transaction hash, wallet address of the scammers and the website, I was surprised after receiving the first half of my money within just 48 hours and the rest is being traced back to the second wallet address I made payment to, Jamesmckaywizard and his team brought back my hope of living back to life because I never thought of what I could have done if I wasn’t able to recover this money back, this includes my retirement funds, I’m so grateful to the team for their effort and good service, if you're encountering same issue kindly reach out to them on the provided details bellow:

Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com
What's App:+1(646)8232319…

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com - James Mckay

Yet another email address used by this dumb scammer - lukemartins924@yahoo.com.