druwaifospelltemple@gmail.com - Dr Uwaifo

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

druwaifospelltemple@gmail.com - Dr Uwaifo

I saw testimonies online on how Dr Uwaifo helped a lot of people in winning Powerball. A huge amount, so I decided to contact him for winning lottery numbers, Dr Uwaifo did the spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among the winners. I won $730 Millions Dollars Powerball. I have confirmed Dr Uwaifo is a real and guaranteed powerful spell caster. Now I am a living testimony of his good work, a gifted man with great powers, it is my secret but I decided to make the world know about his work. It might be a help to others who are interested. My comment might look funny to you but it is the truth, believe it and give Dr Uwaifo a try, and I promise you that it will not be funny when you win and share a testimony too. It’s not everybody that is naturally lucky, if you have problems with winning the lottery, the solution to win is Dr Uwaifo So contact him Website; https://druwaifospelltempl.wixsite.com/my-site-1 or a text: +1(315) 277-2762 or email : druwaifospelltemple@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: druwaifospelltemple@gmail.com - Dr Uwaifo

This accomplishment is a significant milestone in my life. I’m highly grateful to Dr Uwaifo for casting spells for me to win $23.5 million dollars Lottery Mega Millions. I am Donald from California, my wife left me seven months ago because I couldn’t cater for her needs and that of my son anymore. Things have been so rough I can barely feed. I came across Dr Uwaifo's site and saw great testimony of people he has helped win millions of dollars, so I decided to give it a try, Dr Uwaifo told me what to do and gave me the Mega Millions winning numbers which I played and won 23.5 Million Dollars. I’m so grateful to Dr Uwaifo for this great win and I highly recommend him to you all. His website: https://druwaifospelltempl.wixsite.com/my-site-1 or contact email: druwaifospelltemple@gmail.com or text phone:+1(315) 277-2762.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.