drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com - Dr Ozigidon

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com - Dr Ozigidon

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
Today I'm happy to be on this site and talk about a genuine and powerful spell caster Dr Ozigidon because I have noticed a lot of articles about him here on the site. He ended my years of infertility with his powerful spell! I have read a lot of testimonies of different spell casters who claim to be real and later end up to be fake and unreliable, I met my day of grace when i came across articles about Dr Ozigidon whom i also watch a lot of testimonies videos about him on different platform including YouTube i was convinced once again and decided to give it a try for the last time because i so desire to become a mother. Few days after contacting Dr Ozigidon everything in my life changed to be excellent, I made my desires and pains known to him and he told me what was required for this active and effective spell of his. I did all that was required of me and just in 7days i was confirmed pregnant by my medical doctor with the expression of surprise on his face knowing my infertility journey. I was amazed knowing that i am now carrying a baby in my womb after 13 years of battling with infertility. Well, I won't say much because I already saw testimonies about this same man here on this site. With all confidence I am recommending Dr Ozigidon to everyone who wants happiness in every part of life. Congratulations to me because I am now a mother of two amazing baby boys. Contact him through his email drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com] also via Whats-App +234-9054-750-112. Be the next to testify..
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com - Dr Ozigidon

It's a joyful day for me. I have come on the Internet publicly today to tell the world the secret behind my happiness. It was two years ago I lost a beautiful relationship with my husband and ever since then I have been trying all possible best to get him back but it hasn't worked out for me. But today it's a different story after I got a contact from the Internet about Dr Ozigidon on 30th May last year, so without any time wasted I contacted him via his Whats-App +2349054750112. He got back to me on 1st June. I finally told him all my problems and he said to me, I will help you! I was happy because I have read testimonies about him and people he had helped without complications. Just in 48hrs my husband called me sounding so loving and romantic on the phone and told me he is coming home to me and he wants us to take our marriage vows again to prove how sorry he was. Dr Ozigidon helped me to bring my husband back to me and also helped me with fertility spells, so today I am a mother. Since last year I was shy to come out publicly but after giving birth a few weeks ago I chose to let the world know about a great man called Dr Ozigidon. drozigidonhenz.spell.net@gmail.com . I was lucky to meet him. He is friendly and helpful. He has been helping me since I contacted him and he has done a lot in my life. Contact him. With his powerful spell you shall find peace.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.