ol.galetcaia@hotmail.com - Olesea

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

ol.galetcaia@hotmail.com - Olesea

Good Day Dear! I am Olesea. I am from Ukraine. My age thirty-five years old. I have a great job and a stable income. I can communicate in several languages, other than English. IMPORTANT. If you have distrust regarding my honesty or you think that I will prove something to you or come up with excuses! Better forget about this message! Of course, like any girl I dream about a family. My main goal is to meet a man, maybe via the Internet. For me, age is actually it's not the main thing. After all, I myself am no longer not young. Also, I consider myself a charming and discreet woman. I excellent cook and don’t like a mess in the house. If you are need for such a girl, then let's communicate. My true goal is meet an not boring, ambitious man who has haveaspirations in life. Someone who won’t complain about the past in life. Someone who wants rise up and achieve more. If your goal is just fun or perversion, just ignore this message. It won't have any sense.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: ol.galetcaia@hotmail.com

I will be glad make friends with a worthy man, I'm waiting for photo and personal information about you.

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:48:45 +0200
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hello gentleman
PCX_83510.jpg
PCX_83510.jpg (54.14 KiB) Viewed 1743 times