silverthec@proton.me

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

silverthec@proton.me

I'd like to share a cautionary tale about falling victim to a Bitcoin mining scam. I invested $350,000 in what turned out to be a phony operation, lured by the promise of large earnings. While exploring various solutions, I stumbled across SILVERTHEC RECOVERY while devastated and uncertain about the likelihood of retrieving my lost monies. I sent a lengthy email to silverthec@proton.me and ON TELEGRAM at @silverthecrecovery. spoke with a smart contract audit. I contacted their support service with distrust in my heart. Their caring and competent approach calmed me, and they went above and beyond to assist me in recovering a significant chunk of my stolen bitcoins. The impossible was made achievable through SILVERTHEC RECOVERY.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: silverthec@proton.me

SILVERTHEC: NO 1 LICENSED CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT.

I can't express enough gratitude to SILVERTHEC recovery for their exceptional service. Their expertise not only recovered my lost funds but also salvaged me from a financial crisis that nearly cost me everything. Their professionalism and dedication surpassed my expectations, and I now have a renewed sense of security. Thank you, SILVERTHEC, for turning a dire situation into a success story. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone facing financial setbacks.
They can be contacted via

EMAIL: silverthec (@) proton .me
TELEGRAM : @Silverthecrecovery
WHATSAPP : +1(804) (682) (9309)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.