alesea.galet@hotmail.com - Olesea

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

alesea.galet@hotmail.com - Olesea

Woha my awesome pen-friend! I am Olesea. I am from Ukraine. My age thirty-five years old. I have a wonderful job and a stable salary. I speak several languages, not exclusively English. ATTENTION. If you have doubts about my selfless goal or you are sure that I will affirm something to you or justify myself! Better don't reply to this message! Undoubtedly, like any girl I want to start a family. My real goal is to get to know a man, possibly online. For me, age is actually not that important. After all, I myself am no longer aged. Also, I consider myself a beautiful and discreet girl. I love to cook and always keep clean. If you are suitable for such a girl, then let's try. My real goal is see an positive, confident man who has havegoals in life. Someone who won’t complain about the past in life. Someone who strives rise up and not stand still. If your goal is just entertainment or lewd behavior, just don't reply to this letter. It won't have any sense.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: alesea.galet@hotmail.com

I will be glad get acquainted with a interesting man, I'm waiting for your photos and personal information about you!

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 00:46:30 +0200
To: gball4446@gmail.com
Subject: Hello Charming!
IMAG95347.jpg
IMAG95347.jpg (56.06 KiB) Viewed 1714 times