recoverychef@techie.com - RecoveryChef

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

recoverychef@techie.com - RecoveryChef

Be careful of crypto platforms promising huge returns. They lure people into fake programs. I was scammed of 198,450 USD last year. While researching on how to recover my funds, I came across several recommendations on Bitcoin Abuse Forum about RecoveryChef. I contacted him via his email on recoverychef@techie.com and he helped me recover my stolen funds. If you've also been a victim of financial scams, don't hesitate to get in touch with RecoveryChef.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: recoverychef@techie.com - RecoveryChef

Be careful of crypto platforms promising huge returns. They lure people into fake programs. I was scammed of 398,450 USD last year. While researching on how to recover my funds, I came across several recommendations on Bitcoin Abuse Forum about RecoveryChef. I contacted him via his email on recoverychef@techie.com and he helped me recover my stolen funds. If you've also been a victim of financial scams, don't hesitate to get in touch with RecoveryChef.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.