alifahmoumudun278@gmail.com - Alifah Moumudun

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

alifahmoumudun278@gmail.com - Alifah Moumudun

Dear friend

How are you today? I think it has been a long time since our last communication. In any case, I will contact you again in connection with our previous transaction, which was not successful for you. Sorry, your partnership with me cannot complete the funds transfer. I don’t know, maybe because of the strong pressure you have to put up with your interest in the deal.

In any case, I am pleased to inform you of my success in receiving funds transferred by a new partner from Venezuela. I am currently in Venezuela for investment. However, I did not forget my previous efforts and tried to help me with the transfer of the fund, despite the fact that we could not come to a concrete conclusion. Thanks to my efforts to help me, my new partner and I decided to compensate you 850,000.00 euros so that you can enjoy joy and happiness with us.

I left your compensation visa with my secretary to help me send it. Now contact my secretary in Togo, her name is Mrs. Alifah Moumudun and her email address is (alifahmoumudun278@gmail.com). Tell her to send you a $ 850,000 Visa ATM card. I am currently very busy in Venezuela due to the investment projects I have with my new partner. Rather contact Alifah Moumudun, tell her where to send the compensation visa. The card will be sent to you immediately. I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

Yours sincerely
Wilson Jacob.

Code: Select all

Subject: Dear friend
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 14:53:13 +0000