markwizaard@solution4u.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

markwizaard@solution4u.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I am so happy now that I have finally been able to retrieve all my lost funds of about $150k, which I never believed I would get again from an unregulated broker who stocked my trading capital for over 4 months now and denied my access to my trading account. I'm so glad that I have gotten back all my funds back stress free, All thanks to my boss who introduced me to Wizard Recovery Solutions I am also introducing them to the world because they have done a great job for me. So ensure to get to them with the email. Email: (MARKWIZAARD@SOLUTION4U.COM)
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

Re: markwizaard@solution4u.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
Bitcoin Scams are becoming more sophisticated and many people fall victim to them. This can be very upsetting, but don’t feel ashamed. If you've been a victim of a bitcoin scam or any cryptocurrency scam, it’s important to report it and get the help you need. Wizard solution recovery is an Agency set to help people recover their stolen funds from scammers. If you have ever been a victim of a scam and you wish to recover your money please contact Wizard web recovery. They helped me recover my funds which were stolen from me while I was trying to invest in BTC. They are very reliable and can deliver good work.

Contact info; MARKWIZARD@SOLUTION4U.COM

WhatsApp Number:> +1 (509)3120146

Thank you
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: markwizard@solution4u.com

Crypto Scam Recovery Expert Mark Wizard Recovery Solution. I could never have believed digital coin recovery was real, Till I worked with Mark Wizard, a competent Crypto recovery hacker. I discovered him through his positive reviews online on how he helped scammed victims recover their lost investments. I had lost a considerable sum of funds through a fake investment platform I discovered online close to $200,000 I took no delay and got in touch with Mark Wizard, the Expert immediately looked into my case and after providing all the required information initially I was told it would take a span of 12 Hours but that did not happen and I was frustrated it took 3 whole days of emotional pain before all my lost investment was recovered back to my Wallet. I must appreciate him for helping me recover my funds from these heartless demons. With the right approach and assistance by Mark Wizard you can recover your lost funds. You can reach Mark Wizard Through

Mail (Markwizard@solution4u.com)

WhatsApp: +1(509)(312)0146
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: markwizaard@solution4u.com

I never thought I would ever be a victim of investment fraud only to be convinced to part with $200 investment to start. It was so smooth and friendly and I was shown how to trade at first. Things changed when they discovered I had some savings and made me do things I had no idea or control about. It was only later I knew around $30 000..was lost and had no one to help and the firm was not accountable for it . Not even the authorities. I later got in touch with Mark Wizard Recovery Solution and with all the trauma, I was suspicious and could not trust anyone. After so much convincing and online research I decided to work with them. Although it was a long journey with a lot of obstacles, we managed to recover all my money back to me. It takes a lot of patience and being strong willed but I would highly suggest anyone to do business with Mark Wizard if you have any similar experience.
Email: (Markwizard (@) solution4u (.) com)
WhatsApp: +1(509)(312)(0146)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.