b.julio.hamid@berlusconijulio.com - Julio Silvio Berlusconi

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
LegalBriefs

b.julio.hamid@berlusconijulio.com - Julio Silvio Berlusconi

Date: 10/4/2023 6:41:04 p.m.

Good morning,

I hope this message finds you well. I previously reached out regarding a crucial matter. Could you kindly confirm receipt of my email or share your contact number for a quick discussion? Are you still operating on this email Id? I am asking based on my previous message which is yet to be communicated back accordingly.

Thank you for finding time to this message, without taking much of your time, I am in need of your service in Switzerland?

Could we schedule a brief 20-30 minutes call on phone or whatsapp to discuss how you can be of assistance.

Absolutely, gold holds significant cultural and symbolic value across societies, often linked to wealth and power.

And finally, I respectfully want to know the exact time we can seat together and deliberate on the mutual benefits.

I will be glad to know when it will be convenient for you to squeeze out little time out of your busy schedule to enable us analysis critically on the following:
Looking forward to your prompt response with your direct phone and whatsapp number.

Best regards,

Julio Silvio Berlusconi.

Note:
Commodity Description And Specifications
Commodity: AU Gold Bar Available for Sale for Potential Buyers.
Quantity: 2000kg available.
Quality: 24 Carats Gold
Purity: 96.60% Minimum
Price: 25% Discount Off LBMA Price

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 09:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: <b.julio.hamid@berlusconijulio.com>
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Recipient: [REDACTED] Date: 10/4/2023 6:41:04 p.m.