gerlgoodnicewery@outlook.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

gerlgoodnicewery@outlook.com

Hi Darling, I am hoping this text finds you very well. I realize that it may be hard to learn each other from only one message,
but let's give it a shot. I got a nice career with no serious difficulties in daily life.
I am interested in learning you better and discovering your character. But, I do think we should not be in a hurry.
Our connection will become genuine and deeper gradually. I'd really like to mention that loyalty and faithfulness are very important to me.
I could never accept infidelity or dishonesty. For this reason, please do not write me back in case you have a partner already.
Please respond to my questions & ask your own. It may help us both study each other far better. Finally, I must add that
I don't know the way you smell, or how you inhale and exhale when you're in bed. You might snore like a huge bear and throw
the bedsheets in the air during the night. If you want, you can leave me your phone number so I can contact you whenever
I am completely ready. I'm eagerly anticipating your following message.

Code: Select all

To: [REDACTED]
Reply-To: gerlgoodnicewery@outlook.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 19:57:52 +0300
Subject: like a huge bear