bboniclasesq@gmail.com - Adler Bo Niclas

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

bboniclasesq@gmail.com - Adler Bo Niclas

Good Day ,

Thank you very much for your positive response to my message. I sincerely hope for a business relationship in this transaction that will transcend race, color and creed. A relationship where mutual trust and commitment will be the order of the day. I am glad that we can both seize this mutually beneficial opportunity with genuine intentions.

Fortunately and unfortunately, our client, His Excellency Ali Bongo Odimba, was ousted from the presidency of the republic of Gabon short while ago and the military junta that ousted him from office has been persecuting him and his immediate family and aids by putting them under arrest, arbitrarily searching their homes and offices and instigating freezing of their bank accounts / seizure of their assets and monies both locally and internationally. You can see a lot of videos of their money and assets being seized and broadcasted live all over the internet.

The honest truth is that during the time of the reign of his father as president of Congo before him and during his own reign as president before he was overthrown, our client Ali Bongo Odimba, deposited a lot of monies and family heirlooms (diamonds, gold bars and nuggets etc) worth billions of dollars in security vaults all over Europe, Asia and the Americas. Since his overthrow, he has authorized our law office to seek for honest, trustworthy, reliable and capable partners that will partner with him to receive the monies and invest same in blue chip investments in their own country hence we contacted you.
The money which is the subject matter of this proposal is the sum of USD220,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars) only. The particular money is kept in the security vault of a private security company in a European country and details of this security company will be released to you if we agree to work together. The beauty of this transaction is that deposits into the security vault of this particular company are not made by name and contact address or with any photo Identification. Deposit is secret, discreet and confidential and a depositor is granted only (i) Deposit Certificate with Access Code only and (ii) Transaction Password. It is a completely “Numbered” transaction with no names, address or identification document kept by the Security Company. So when making a claim for the deposited item, it is whoever provides the deposit certificate and transaction password that is automatically assumed the transaction owner. This is where you come in because if we agree, the deposit information will be handed over to you to lay claim after some legal formalities.

If you agree to proceed with this transaction, we shall draft a Non Disclosure & Non Circumvention Agreement between you and our client/our firm stating the duties, obligations and benefits of each party to this transaction. Prior to execution, this agreement will be sent to you for perusal and review and if the agreement is agreeable to you then both parties will sign it. It is after signing this Non Disclosure Agreement that the deposit information will be released to you. This Non Disclosure Agreement is particularly important to protect the integrity of the transaction and ensure that you keep the transaction absolutely confidential.

So the basic reason why I contacted you is to assist our client in profiling the money before it is discovered by this satanic military regime and confiscated. So, I now seek your consent and cooperation to present you as the owner of the deposited money so that the deposited funds can be paid to you and then you and our client can share the money as will be agreed. Our Client has authorized us to offer you 25% for your services and a further incentive if you help him invest his share in blue-chip real estate investment in your country. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim you will make regarding securing the deposited money. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to see this deal through.

In very clear terms, the sharing formula/ ratio in this transaction is proposed as follows:

(i). H.E. Ali Bongo Odimba: 65% as own strictly to be invested on his behalf.
(ii). YOU: 25% for your services and participation, and
(iii) EXPENSES: 5% for all incidental expenses including phone bills, hotel accommodation if you travel, air ticket fare and any sundry expense as long as a sincere inventory of it is kept.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please contact me by my email for now. For the safety and security of all parties involved I will send you my telephone numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction if I receive a positive response to this message. I humbly demand any form of identification and professional/business details from you so that we can know in proper terms who we are dealing with and whether you can handle a transaction of this magnitude.
Under the present condition and circumstances, I am under pressure to present a beneficiary and conclude this transaction immediately. It’s my earnest desire to demand your utmost honesty, co-operation and confidentiality to enable us conclude this transaction without drawing attention to it or jeopardizing our respective security. I assure you that this process would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you and all parties from any breach of any law locally and internationally.

I would like to reiterate that I’m legally equipped with all necessary information / processes and documentation concerning the funds. I have a procedure mapped out that will lead to the successful conclusion of this transaction within weeks, risk and hitch free.
While waiting for your urgent positive response,
I completely crave your ability to keep this proposal absolutely confidential.

Many thanks.
Adler Bo Niclas Esq.

Code: Select all

From: "Barrister Adler Bo Niclas Esq." <bboniclasesq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 04:28:05 +0800
Subject: Thank You
To: [REDACTED]