medikkzakmardoc@gmail.com - Marina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

medikkzakmardoc@gmail.com - Marina

Hi unknown, I hope u will get my mail and will read it from top to bottom. This's my last try to find a boyfriend on the net as all my early approaches appeared to be a failure.I'm looking for serious relationship. If u r a tinkering human who wants to have just sex and naked photos, I am begging u even not to read this mail.I would be glad to introduce myself. My name is Marina.I live in a great city in Kazakhstan. Do you know something about it? I often think to change my country. I am already 36 y.old and I know that I want to date a gracious and able-minded human. So I don't want tp waste time playing games.I'm not going to prove anything to anyone, as I'm an educated, kind woman. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and work in a dental clinic.This is a brief information about me. Whether you get appealed by this mail, I am looking forward to your answer. So I would be happy to receive your letter and to know more about you your lifestyle and hobbies. Iam going to check my mail soon and hope you will wrire me back.!

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: medikkzakmardoc@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, Marinka

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 05:46:56 +0200
To: georgeneme@hotmail.com
Subject: Good Day!
CAM76399.jpg
CAM76399.jpg (82.44 KiB) Viewed 316 times