centralclinicalmaty@gmx.com - Marina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

centralclinicalmaty@gmx.com - Marina

Aloha my awesome mate! I hope u will receive my letter and will attentively read it. It's my terminal attempt to find a lover on the Internet as all my former attempts appeared to be a failure.I'm searching for deep relationship. If u are a futile human who wants to have just sex and naked pictures, I am begging you to pay no attention to that message.I'd like to tell you something about me. I am Marina.I live in a good-sized city in Kazakhstan. Have you heard something about Kazakhstan? Time to time I'm thinking about changing my country. I am already 36 years old and I definitely know that I want to have relationship with a decent and clever person. So I don't want to play games.I will never try to prove something to someone as I am read person. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and work in a dental clinic.It was some general info about me. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. So I would be happy to receive your letter and to know more about you your lifestyle and hobbies. Iam going to check my mail soon and hope you will wrire me back.!

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: centralclinicalmaty@gmx.com

Hope to hear from you soon, Marina!

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 13:40:49 +0200
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Good morning
PIC_30746.jpg
PIC_30746.jpg (68.49 KiB) Viewed 184 times