tonguzman544@gmail.com - Tony Guzman

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

tonguzman544@gmail.com - Tony Guzman

Attention,

[Redacted]

My name is Tony Guzman, an investment Portfolio manager for Sub Saharan African Regions, We represent the interests of very wealthy individuals/consortium mainly from East and North Africa, seeking individuals & corporate bodies with Financial Management know-how’s on portfolio/fund management and investment strategies, ranging thru several fields and area of specialization. We tailor solutions specific to our clients' needs, In addition, we present bespoke investment strategies to our clients and represent their interests. We would often set up SPV mechanism to facilitate international trade and investments, free movement of cash funds via the traditional orthodox means as I choose to work with the best set of companies and financial institutions.

The scope of my obligation is to create and fund investments opportunity, Thus, If you have the required management skills, credible and viable ongoing projects, existing business that requires expansions on any level, we would be delighted to channel most of the funds into a solid investment opportunity that you would present. Further details shall be discussed on hearing back from you on the terms of the agreement. A certain percentage of the funds shall be allotted to you for your kind co-operation and assistance, while the remaining will be for safekeeping and investment purposes for my client.

Due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in their country and the unstable environment politically, they would prefer to channel/move the majority of accessible funds into more stable economies and developing nations for safe keeping. Once we are convinced on your capacity to handle these assets, we will then provide you with all necessary information including the unmentioned amount involved and establish a communication channel between you and the broker responsible for funds disbursement.

For more information drawing a brief introduction of yourself and business operations to enable us to revert and act accordingly.

Sincerely yours,

Tony Guzman

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:23:49 +0100
Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSALS WANTED
To: [Redacted]