director.james.colin.ellard@gmail.com - Colin James Ellard

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
LegalBriefs

director.james.colin.ellard@gmail.com - Colin James Ellard

For Your Priority Attn:

{{** VENTURE CAPITAL PROJECT**}}

Reply ONLY To Official Private Email:
director.james.colin.ellard@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

I'm sorry for my intrusion. Your particulars were given to me by a friend who is with the London Chamber of commerce.

We are a United Kingdom based venture capital firm wIth specialty in growth capital investments for existing companies and Start up business.

We are looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies. We believe every business man or woman is basically an entrepreneur, for we all strive to achieve optimal goals using limited resources.

In seeking out worthwhile investment opportunities, we are ready to invest in project developments and business ventures that can generate at least 10% ROI per year.

Our offer for investment is based purely on Loan / Debt Financing basis on 3% yearly interest pay back throughout the duration of the collaboration.

We have the financial capacity to grant a loan/funding of between $5M to $20Billion for a duration of 2 to 20 years, with 6 to 12 months grace period, depending on the size and nature of your business.

Should there be any available partnership or investment options and or openings for new investors within your firm, we will be happy to fund you, if obliged.

Yours faithfully

Reply ONLY To Official Private Email:
director.james.colin.ellard@gmail.com

Mr. Colin James Ellard,
Director, G.C.N. Finance Limited
Company Registration No: 07259086
Office Address: 5A Digby Drive LE13 ORQ Mowbray, UK

Code: Select all

Reply-To: director.james.colin.ellard@gmail.com
From: "G.C.N Fianace LTD" <info.gcn.finance.ltd.uk@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 05:41:56 +0100
Subject: For Your Priority Attn: {{** VENTURE CAPITAL PROJECT**}}