natalya_krasotka7155@outlook.com - Natalya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

natalya_krasotka7155@outlook.com - Natalya

Hey there my awesome friend! Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name is Natalya I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I wish to meet someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: natalya_krasotka7155@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience. Kiss, Natalya.

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 08:55:55 +0200
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: believe that this will happen
IMAG03159.jpg
IMAG03159.jpg (84.34 KiB) Viewed 187 times