nazgulkanapiswan@outlook.com - Nazgulka

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

nazgulkanapiswan@outlook.com - Nazgulka

Salutti, I'm sorry for bothered you. Well,basically, I'm tired of my lonely and decided to try out Internet internet dating site! I expect that this action will be a new page in my future lifetime. So,I will write you a little story about me! I want, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you're interested and open my email. I don't sure where to begin my description. I am never attempt to write to someone my person in the mail earlier. I'm can describe my person as the emotional, ambitious, outspoken person. I'm a kind-hearted woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I have usually admired candidness outspoken and forthright. I expect you are wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In the next email, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I am sending u my images. I want that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: NazgulKanapiswan@outlook.com

Sincerely, Nazgulka.

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 01:35:59 +0200
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Woha my new pen-friend
CAM-07496.jpg
CAM-07496.jpg (45.56 KiB) Viewed 132 times