avastella409@gmail.com - Kristalina Georgieva

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

avastella409@gmail.com - Kristalina Georgieva

Dear Beneficiary.

How are you doing today? I pray my email finds you well and in good health.

This communication is to inform you that I have discussed with the Bank directors of the paying Bank in South African Reserve Bank, and it is confirmed that payment is ongoing as that your name has been shortlisted as part of the beneficiary who will benefit for the payment exercise.

The Bank has further assured me that there will be no up front payment from the beneficiary whatsoever as that you are not required to pay any money hence you are required to fly down to CANADA for the signing of your funds release documents and proceed to JAPAN to receive your payment.

The Bank will take care of all expenses such as your flight going to CANADA and JAPAN including your returning back to your home country. The Bank will also pay for your hotel reservation during this three days Bank meeting in CANADA and two days in JAPAN to receive your payment. If you can make this trip to CANADA and JAPAN then I shall need the below information for perfection of your flight ticket alongside your hotel booking.

1,Name of your nearest Airport
2,Attach Valid International Passport
3, Direct Telephone Number For Easy communication.

As soon as I receive this information then I shall commence payment proceedings to ensure no lapses this time.

Expect your valued response.

Sincerely Yours.

Kristalina Georgieva.
Managing Director,
International monitoring fund.(IMF).
London,UK.

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 07:08:20 -0700
Subject: RESPOND URGENTLY.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]