dhsdeskoffice211@gmail.com - Robert Davis

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

dhsdeskoffice211@gmail.com - Robert Davis

Dear fund beneficiary,

I am Mr. David G. Brown from the United States Department of the Treasury. I'm truly sorry if you receive this important message in your spam box due to the IP and mail delivery settings. This urgent message is to inform you that the newly appointed Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury Ms. Janet Yallen, has approved the immediate release and delivery of your fund to you

During the file verification exercise as directed by the newly appointed Secretary of the Treasury, she came across a payment file in your name. This file has all the payment approval documents, especially from the United Nations Payment Agency as well as other agencies including US agencies. However, there is no indication that the said approved fund was finally paid to you as the beneficiary. Your total fund is US$4.5 million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only).

All you will need to do right now is to text all the required info to Mr. Robert Davis for final verification so that the attorney can forward you all the legal back up paperwork for your fund for the immediate delivery of your fund to you

Immediately contact Mr. Robert Davis and reconfirm your shipping address to get this letter for a final inspection to ensure that you must receive your fund immediately today and avoid losing your fund.

(1) Your Full Names:
(2) Residence
(3) Age:
(4) Telephone / Mobile phone:
(5) Occupation:
(6) ID:
(7) Email Address:

You need to avoid any further delay and respond back to me as soon as possible
Email:dhsdeskoffice211@gmail.com
Name: Mr. Robert Davis

Code: Select all

Reply-To: dhsdeskoffice211@gmail.com