sales@taticafertil.com - Olaf Valldeperez Perals

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

sales@taticafertil.com - Olaf Valldeperez Perals

Fuel Scam from LinkedIn:
Olaf Valldeperez Perals
CEO Manager Wholesale: Urea, Fertilizers (DAP,CAN,NPK...), minerals/metals (Rodhium, Tin, zeolite, Halloysite, gold, REE,litium) ,Petrochemical (EN590,D6...)

Hello, we have LNG available.

If interested send serious LOI for quotation: to sales@taticafertil.com
CENZIN sp. z o.o.
ul. Czerniakowska 81/83
00-957 Warszawa
Via Olaf Valldeperez

More info:
Olaf Valldeperez +34638708396

#lng #naturalgas #energy #CIF #FOB #export #Europe #oilandgas #refinery #SGS #Fujairah #Rotterdam #Houston #Dubai #LPG #GPL #Iberia #liquidgas #commodities #lngindustry #Spain #Germany #Portugal #France #worldwide
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

liquidationworld
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: sales@taticafertil.com - Olaf Valldeperez Perals

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer themselves in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hello

this used put this post and is not correct, can call to Cenzin, ask for olaf valldeperez, they will confirm we are doing commodities business, please owners of this website verificate the post before confirm and put online, this used is a fake post men

Regards
Olaf

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer Olaf Valldeperez Perals, nice of you to waste your time showing everyone how dumb you are.

Your scam post claims that you are in Poland, yet you use a Spanish phone number - would you care to explain that. Weren't you able to get a phone number in Poland to use in your scams?

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - compro_camiones@hotmail.com.

And from the WhoIs for your fake domain taticafertil.com:
Creation Date: 2022-12-28T13:26:48.000Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-12-28T13:26:48.000Z

Registrant Organization: TATICA FERTIL LDA
Registrant State/Province: Valen\u00E7a
Registrant Country: PT
Registered only 6 months ago, by someone claiming to be in Portugal.

You seem really confused about which country you are in, is it Poland, Portugal or Spain :lol:

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Whiny email received from pathetic bitch scammer Olaf Valldeperez Perals
I am writing this email to inform you that I saw on your website a post talking about Olaf Valldeperez myself, my company LIQUIDATION WORLD SL from Spain, my company from Portugal Tatica Fertil LDA, and my agreement as a sales agent for the Cenzin group, questioning all my stuff, saying that I'm a scammer, what is this? You are going to receive a letter from my lawyer soon, you will have to identify the user who wrote, since they have damaged my image, I am going to file a complaint against the person who posted the post, and against you for not deleting the post, After my request to delete, asking me to check the information of the post before verifying, calling the Cenzin group if I am your sales agent or not, and you have not paid attention and have blocked me from your website, so you prepare money and the user who made the post, since my lawyer is going to go all the way, I present olaf valldeperez:

Since 2007 doing company trading, machines, trucks
design the thanks music project winner of the 2021 award for the 50 best blockchain projects in Sillycon Valley, you can see the photos in Sillycon valley on the internet, from the year 2022 agreement my new company portugal for urea and liquidation world agreement with Cenzin group of the government of Poland to be your sales department for these products. I can send you all the documentation of companies, agreements, everything you want and legal, when you answer this email if you ask me kindly I will send it to you, and if in less than 24 hours you do not delete the post and all the internet trace of your post, I will file a complaint with the court

I think i know who is the user put the post, because one person was hungry because i didnt want to send refinery detaills before he sign me NCNDA, and he was saying i am scammer, so he is the scammer because only try to collect sellers information and remove me from the deal.

sincerely
Olaf Valldeperez
Manager:

LIQUIDATION WORLD
FERTILE TATICA

--
Regards

Olaf Valldeperez
CIF. B55605711
CEO
Liquidation World SL
Tf. +34 638708396
Imagen que contiene texto

Descripción generada automáticamente

AVISO LEGAL: Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos van dirigidos exclusivamente a su destinatario, pudiendo contener información confidencial sometida a secreto profesional. No está permitida su comunicación, reproducción o distribución si la autorización expresa de LIQUIDATION WORLD, SL.

Si usted no es el destinatario final, por favor elimínelo e infórmenos por esta vía.

De acuerdo con la LOPD, le informamos que sus datos personales y dirección de correo electrónico, obtenidas del propio interesado o de fuentes públicas, formaran parte de un fichero responsabilidad de LIQUIDATION WORLD, SL, siendo la finalidad del mismo el envío de comunicaciones comerciales sobre nuestros productos y servicios. Si usted lo desea podrá ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición de sus datos dirigiéndose a Carretera C12, Eix de l’Ebre, Partida Comunets S/N, km 0.700 – Amposta (43870) o enviando un mensaje a la dirección de correo electrónico contabilidad@liquidationworld.es

Code: Select all

Subject: olaf valldeperez: remove post or you Will have legal problems
Thanks for giving us another one of your fake domains, you useless piece of shit scammer.

Fake domain liquidationworld.es auto-forwards to https://autoline.es/liquidationworld/

Hans Neesantoes

I always laugh at these dumb scammers, who seem to think that it is entirely believable that an international company would do business with no web presence of their own, just spammy posts on Social Media and using mobile phones and free email addresses or dodgy domains that have been set up just to use for email.

Anyway, here is the latest of dumb scammer Olaf Valldeperez Perals' scams:

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Olaf Valldeperez Perals
CEO Manager Wholesale: Urea, Fertilizers (DAP,CAN,NPK...), Cement, minerals/metals (Rodhium, Tin, zeolite, Halloysite, gold, REE,litium) ,Petrochemical (EN590,D6...)

Last oportunity seller of EN590 FOB Rotterdam 300k avaliable for 585 usd mt said buyer have time until tomorrow for do icpo + tsa or q88 and mt199 or will be sold, if you are interested or you have buyer we can do quick deal.

Very good procedures ttt and ttv link: https://lnkd.in/dQHQZfXi

(overprice accepted then more commission), for prepare icpo and tsa or q88, and mt199.

Contact me for further details:
Olaf Valldeperez
+34638708396
sales@taticafertil.com

#Urea #EN590 #Fujairah #FOB #CIF #ROTTERDAM #FUJAIRAH #Refinery #Oil&gas #energy #oil #gas #jeta1 #export #tankstorage #jetfuel #oil #petroleum #diesel #gasoil #gasoline #energy #seller #business #LNG #export #aviation #d6 #tanks #opportunity #houston #uae #singapur #fob #singapore #urea46 #jetfuel #lng #lpg #fuel #fuelstorage #vessels #tanks #tank #petroleum #export #exportaciones #seller #export #ceo #cpa #tankstorage #refineries #oilandgasindustry #oilindustry #jetfuel #jeta1 #en590 #petrochemical #petroleum #petrochemicalindustry #oilandgas #seller #supply #energy #naturalgas #naturalgasindustry #commodities #oiltrading #aviation #automotive #diesel #d2 #d6 #USA
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

While I'm at it, I might as well add the details for the fake website for the scammer's other claimed business "CENZIN sp. z o.o."

A quick Google identifies a legitimate website cenzin.com.pl that has existed since 1986 and a fake website cenzin.com, which I assume the scammer is using to add validity to their scam. On the fake website, they claim:
CENZIN is a direct successor of the SEPEWE company, founded in 1926 , which exported military equipment and supplies to over 40 countries before World War II, and then of the Central Engineering Board, which in the years 1950-1989, on behalf of the Polish government, conducted commercial activities in the field of international special trading.

Therefore, CENZIN is considered the oldest and most experienced Polish company dealing with special trade, operating on the international defense market for over 90 years .

CENZIN sp. z oo, as a commercial law entity, fully authorized by the Government of the Republic of Poland to operate in the field of export and import of special equipment, has been operating since May 15, 1990.

Since 2015, the company has been part of Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa SA, an enterprise consolidating over 60 Polish companies in the defense sector.
So, apparently they are a company that traces its roots back to 1926 and has itself been operating under the name CENZIN since at least 2015. How strange then that their fake domain cenzin.com was only registered in February of this year.
Creation Date: 2013-02-14T19:30:17Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-02-14T19:30:17Z

Registrant Organization: CENZIN sp. z o.o.
Registrant Country: PL
Contact details from the fake website cenzin.com:
st. Czerniakowska 81/83
00-957 Warsaw
+48 22 43 441 33
cenzincenzin.com
Mod Note: The Policy company "CENZIN sp. z o.o." does exist and has no involvement in this scam. They are a victim of identity fraud by scammer Olaf Valldeperez Perals, who has stolen their identity.