victoriouocsmd@gmail.com - Victoriya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

victoriouocsmd@gmail.com - Victoriya

Good morning man Please give me a couple of minutes.I have never met men online yet, so I don't know what to write. For my family I'm Vicky, but my name is Victoriya, I'm still thirty five years old. I was born and live in Russia, I hope this will not prevent us from communicating. Friends say that I am cheerful, kind and responsive, but I wonder what you will consider me. I lead a healthy lifestyle and adhere to proper nutrition, as well as running and stretching.I did not have children or a family, and my salvation from loneliness became my loved ones and favorite job. Almost all my time is occupied with work. The time I spend not at work, I devote to my hobbies- My grandmother taught me gardening and cooking, as well as beadwork. Now I can surprise you with my culinary talents. I can tell a lot about myself, but I want to remember why I'm writing to you. I am looking for a good and faithful man who will make me happy. I used to think work was the most important thing in the world, but then my priorities changed. I hope you don't want to feel lonely anymore, just like me.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: victoriouocsmd@gmail.com

I already want to get to know you better. I will wait for you to write to me. Sincerely, Victoriya!

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 04:14:51 +0200
To: mailer-daemon@server.click-grafix.com
Subject: Greetings my great friend!
IMAG53405.jpg
IMAG53405.jpg (24.99 KiB) Viewed 75 times