beautifulkarina1@outlook.com - Karina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

beautifulkarina1@outlook.com - Karina

Good evening my dear friend, How are you doing? I believe you are great and you will be happy to answer me! I am extremely excited that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. My name Karina. Probably you have understood where I come from judging by my name. I live a large splendid state Republic of Kazakhstan. I am 29 years old. I’m searching for a man for devoted aminty and possibly for committed relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to see your respond. I belive you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as fast as you can. If you give me an answer, I will send you more pictures of me. So we could see each other better and get acquainted better. I believe you will also send me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to learn more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and merry mood.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: BeautifulKarina1@outlook.com

I am waiting Karina!

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 23:22:15 +0200
To: perneg1@aol.com
Subject: Good Day.
PCX27357.jpg
PCX27357.jpg (59.15 KiB) Viewed 119 times