sabina.forst@outlook.com - Sabina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

sabina.forst@outlook.com - Sabina

Good Day Dear Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you wish to find and to meet with new and class the woman? My name is Sabina. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I search someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. My main objective - to meet love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will write about myself in the following letter. I will wait your letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: Sabina.forst@outlook.com

Good pastime, Sabina

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 04:05:34 +0200
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hello my new mate,
PIC_23948.jpg
PIC_23948.jpg (64.81 KiB) Viewed 98 times