missjanvivian@gmail.com - Mrs Janvivian

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

missjanvivian@gmail.com - Mrs Janvivian

ATM DEPARTMENT PAYMENT CENTER OFFICE

Congratulations Beneficiary

2018, SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND FROM FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

[U.B.A-BANK NIGERIA]

On behalf of the trustees of the Access- bank and United Nation, I once again try to notify you as my earlier message was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same e-mail as regarding your ATM MASTER CARD.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY.

this is to notify you that we received a payment credit instruction from the [U.B.A-BANK NIGERIA]to pay you via ATM master card with your full compensation. What we required from you now is you to reconfirm your information to the fedex delivery company Nigeria so that the will verify it with the one we send to them for the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD.

NOTE BENEFICIARY; WE HAVE DELIVERED ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENT TO THE FEDEX AND THE ATM MASTER CARD AND ALSO THE PIN SEAL WITH THE BANK PIN PACKAGE TO DELIVER TO YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU RESPOND TO THEM WITH THIS EMAIL;
missjanvivian@gmail.com

her ID NUMBER [2333575974]

She is Mrs JANVIVIAN,the fedex agent,she is the person assigned to delivery your ATM MASTER CARD to you.
So you are advice to send her email or call her on +23408133847021, so that is will verify your information to avoid miss delivery.

BE INFORMED THAT DELIVERY WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY SHE HEAR FROM YOU. THE BANK HAS PAID FOR THE DELIVERY FEE TO THEM.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS.

FROM MR MOHAMMEDBALA
THE FINANCIAL ANALYST.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: missjanvivian@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 10:54:06 -1200
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS BENEFICIARY . 2018, SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND FROM FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]
Country Code: 234
Country Name: Nigeria
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: MTN Nigeria
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Nigerian mobile phone number.
ScamNumbers.info