natudentla@outlook.com - Natalya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

natudentla@outlook.com - Natalya

Woha my awesome pen-friend, They call me Natalya. I am thirty-five years old already. I'm from Ukraine! I have a good job and a steady income If you think I’m not honest and I’ll justify and prove something to you. Then don’t answer this letter! Like any girl, I want to have a family. The main objective is to meet a man. Maybe even on the internet Age doesn’t matter to me! I'm no longer young myself. I always think I’m a good and well-bred girl I cook well and always keep clean! If you want a girl like me, we can start a relationship. I want to meet an interesting, confident person who also has goals in life. One who does not complain about problems in life and the past. If your goal is just to have fun or you’re a pervert, just don’t answer that message, it won’t make any sense. Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: natudentla@outlook.com I will be waiting for your photo and information about your life!

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 10:59:29 +0200
To: stig404@hotmail.com
Subject: Greetings my awesome mate.
DSC04143.jpg
DSC04143.jpg (55.73 KiB) Viewed 132 times