stuko.nata@outlook.com - Nata

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

stuko.nata@outlook.com - Nata

Salutation My name is Nata. I’m thirty-five years old. I'm from Ukraine! I got a good job with a steady salary If you think I’m not honest and I’ll justify and prove something to you. You better not answer that letter! Like any girl, I want to have a family. The main objective is to meet a man. Maybe on the internet In fact age does not matter at all! I’m not young anymore either. I also consider myself a beautiful and well-behaved girl I always have good food and everything is fine and clean! If you want a girl like me, we can try to start a relationship. My main goal is to meet an interesting, confident man who has goals in life. One who wants to grow and develop. If your goal is just to have fun or you’re a pervert, just don’t answer that message, it won’t make any sense. If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: stuko.nata@outlook.com Waiting for your photo and some information about you!

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 16:54:13 +0200
From: Sweetum Flowerqv <pg_elt_ispoison_guava_mugen@yahoo.ne.jp>
To: dcoulter@sasktel.net
Subject: Hello my dear friend.
DSC57788.jpg
DSC57788.jpg (76.56 KiB) Viewed 121 times