info@fundingint.com - Katrushka Zulawski

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

info@fundingint.com - Katrushka Zulawski

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Katrushka Zulawski
Analyst

Does you import/export/manufacturing/sell/mine/produce/commodity/reseller/logistics/purchase business require trade finance to pay suppliers or logistics prior to receiving PO funds. We can assist #tradefinance #manufacturing #reseller #commodities #commoditytrading #supplier #export #import #buyer
info@fundingint.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Terminator5
Location: Habentes autem donationes secundum gratiam, quæ data est nobis differentes sive prophetiam

Re: info@fundingint.com - Katrushka Zulawski

The fake domain fundingint.com was registered in 2020 by someone using a privacy service to hide their identiy.
Creation Date: 2020-08-14T06:21:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-08-14T06:21:31Z

Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Hans Neesantoes

This post was reported by a user called "sasha_group". In the spirit of openness, here is the report that this scammer made
Dear Admin,
This post is not accurate. This post is a vicious violation. If it’s not taken down we will be legal action against the person and this posting platform for defamation of character. The copy and paste is from LinkedIn I only work with regulated trade finance entities as a referrer. I don’t know what these parties have to gain by trying to tarnish my reputation. Asking you to please remove the posts

Thanks
Katrushka Zulawski
Let's address a few facts about the fake domain fundingint.com. The domain has existed for nearly 3 years as shown in the WhoIs details posted above. Despite existing for 3 years, the domain has never had any content - legitimate businesses have proper websites, not domains registered for emails only.

Scammer Katrushka Zulawski only method of gaining clients appears to be by spamming dodgy groups on LinkedIn. Legitimate businesses have proper offices and proper online profiles, not just a few dodgy posts on LinkedIn.

There is no doubt that "Katrushka Zulawski" is nothing but a useless scammer.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by scammer Katrushka Zulawski - kjzulawski@gmail.com

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Yet another email address used by dumb scammer Katrushka Zulawski - Sol Mar <3dsolmar@gmail.com>