jessica.ed247@gmail.com - Jessica Edwards

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

jessica.ed247@gmail.com - Jessica Edwards

Dear Beloved in Christ

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Sister Jessica Edwards, a widow to Late Mark Edwards, I am 61 years old, I am now a new born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the blood and the condition affects my hearing too.

From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

My late husband was killed in a car accident and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in the same car accident. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of evangelism in Africa, America , Europe, Australia and Asian Countries. This mission who will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently relocate to London , where I live presently.

I am willing to donate the sum of $3.5Million US Dollars to you for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged and Charity around you.

Lastly, I want you/your family to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ is vanity upon vanity. If you have to die, says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the crown of life.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family.

Yours in Christ,
Sister Jessica Edwards

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 02:17:08 -0700
Subject: Dear Beloved in Christ
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]