mclaine53@gmail.com - Max Jacquin

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

Re: mclaine53@gmail.com - Max Jacquin

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
MAX JACQUIN
Mandate bank instruments providers & Monetizer - Assets/Fund Manager

I am mandate for bank instruments providers and monetizers. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for your needs.
mclaine53@gmail.com #bank #instruments #monetizers #providers
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN

I am mandate for several bank instruments providers and monetizer. I am closed with them. Issuing TOP bank with a rating AA/AAA. my email address is mclaine53@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN

I am mandate for bank instruments providers and monetizers. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for your needs.
mclaine53@gmail.com #bank #instruments #monetizers #providers #BG #SBLC #funds #fundraising

Hans Neesantoes

MAX JACQUIN

mclaine53@gmail.com #bank #instruments #monetizers #providers #BG #SBLC #funds #fundsmanagement

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
MAX JACQUIN

I work with two Investors/lenders. the both are located UK
First, it's a non-secured none collateral -loan and project funding. Minimum amount 5Million to 5 Billion, rate 2,1% year. term loan 10 years to a maximum. Fees 18,850 Euro only and not upfront costs.
The second it's an investor minimum amount 100M to 5Billion, rate 7% , term loan 10 years minimum to 15years.
For your information you must make sure your bank account can receive the loan amount of several Million Euro/USD.
We accept serious bsuiness paln only.
My email address is mclaine53@gmail.com