Spammer - partners@mail.instaforex.com - Alexandr Nedachin

Other scams not covered elsewhere
LegalBriefs

Spammer - partners@mail.instaforex.com - Alexandr Nedachin

This is an unsolicited email (AKA spam). Legitimate financial services businesses would not spam people.
Hello,

My name is Alexandr. I am contacting you on behalf of InstaForex, a leading Forex broker in Asian region. The data on Your website have impressed me so I’d like to invite You to become our affiliated account manager.

Basically, the offer consists of two parts which together result in a decent revenue increase, compared to a regular account management. That is quite a know-how, use it wisely ;)

First, You can use our platform for executing the deals with your clients’ money free of charge.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel with complex bank transfers and profit calculations. We offer you a solid solution - our in-house instrument for account management - PAMM system. It will ensure the security of (a) Your client’s funds and (b) Your commission share. Detailed information on how exactly we do it for more than 5 years now available here.

So, You can relax about money transfers and focus strictly on trading, we will take care of the rest and deliver all the bucks to the right accounts in correct amounts.

Second, You can receive a guaranteed reward from us for each investor You attracted. That’s how it works. If you attract new clients to invest in your trading project at our platform, we will track them and pay you for each order executed on their funds. The reward rates start at 15 USD per market lot with a room for future increase. Additional certain income? Yes, please.

In short, You can now receive a double reward for Your trading skills - from the grateful investors and from us.

You just need to register a partner’s account and join a PAMM system with it as a trader. Or, come back to me and ask for a guidance. I’ll be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Alexandr Nedachin
Manager of Department for development
InstaForex Companies Group
http://www.instaforex.com/

Yahoo Messenger:IFX.partners_consultant
Yahoo Messenger: IFX.partners
MSN: partners@mail.instaforex.com
Google talk: ifx.partners.consultant@gmail.com
QQ: 2241876885

Code: Select all

From: Alexandr Nedachin <marketing@affiliates.instaforex.com>