kztboribaicenter@gmx.com - Lyuda

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

kztboribaicenter@gmx.com - Lyuda

Hello my new ami. How is life? What about the weather in your state? I am emailing you with the hope of finding a deserving and serious man.Well, Frankly speaking, it is not the primary attempt to meet somebody online. The attempt was sad, as males were looking for sexual intercourse, naked pics, or even money. I only want to have a honest relationship, so I didn't have a desire to text back. Even worse I met a hitched male who had an intention to have cute mistress. It is terrible that males hiding it from their spouses have an intention to do this..(( My name is Lyuda. I'm from Kazakhstan. I'm along thirty seven, I appreciate that it is too much, my years arerunning. In my free time, I like to go to the sports club.That would be cool if you texte me and let me know a bit about yourself, your town and your state. I My intention is to find a male in another country as I don't plan to stay in the country I am living now. With this letter I send you my picture. There is a hope in my heart that you will appreciate this photo))) If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal email: kztboribaicenter@gmx.com Waiting your email back. Yours faithfully, Lyuda

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 09:37:01 +0100
To: hausmann-maik@web.de
Subject: Hi person,
CAM84941.jpg
CAM84941.jpg (67.29 KiB) Viewed 141 times