heydoc1987@gmx.com - Lyudmila

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

heydoc1987@gmx.com - Lyudmila

Good afternoon my new amigo. What's up? Is it okay with the weather in your state? I am writing you hoping to find a deserving and upright male.For me, it's not the first try-on to get to know someone online. The try was poor, as men were looking for lovemaking, naked photos, or even finances. I only want to have a earnest relationship, so I never wrote back. I also once came across a ganger male who was interested in meeting pretty concubine. It's abnormal that men hiding it from their beloved are trying to do this..(( You can call me LYUDMILA. I live in Kazakhstan. I am afore thirty seven, I realize that it is too much, the time isrunning. In my free time, I prefer going to the gym.I would be pleased in case you message me and let me know a bit about yourself, your place and your commonwealth. I am trying to find a male in different country as I don't plan to stay in the country I am living now. I will also give you my photo. I hope you would like my photo))) If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: heydoc1987@gmx.com I'm waiting for your answer. Yours, Lyudmila

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 12:31:43 +0100
From: Smilebt Iamth <mayuyu.77.daisy-xxx0207@yahoo.ne.jp>
To: hampus@tengman.com
Subject: Salut.
PCX_82534.jpg
PCX_82534.jpg (55.22 KiB) Viewed 149 times