aida_sgt@outlook.com - Aida

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

aida_sgt@outlook.com - Aida

Good evening Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and lovely the girl? My name is Aida. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and marriages further. My purpose - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself later. With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience. Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: Aida_sgt@outlook.com With the best regards,Aida.

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 15:44:49 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Woha my great mate
CAM-95736.jpg
CAM-95736.jpg (86.44 KiB) Viewed 114 times