enquiry@aldzgroup.com - David Bengt

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
LegalBriefs

enquiry@aldzgroup.com - David Bengt

I'm David Bengt, a direct private lender with Alzaid group LLC Australia.Loans are on now up to $500M on a 3% interest.
Email: enquiry@aldzgroup.com Toll free: 61480089701 Brokers get a commission of 1.5% of the loan amount upon closure.Let me know what you got. If you are also interested in getting a loan of any amount . Get back to me as soon as possible.

David.

Code: Select all

To: [REDACTED]
Subject: I have been waiting for your feedback
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 23:20:36 +0000
Reply-To: financialserviceloan143@gmail.com

LegalBriefs

Re: enquiry@aldzgroup.com - Alzaid Finance Group

Looking for a reliable and affordable loan option? Look no further than our company! We are proud to offer loans at an incredibly low interest rate of just 3 percent.

Our loans are designed to meet a wide range of financial needs, whether you're looking to fund a major purchase, consolidate debt, or cover unexpected expenses. With our simple and straightforward application process, you can get the funds you need quickly and easily, without the hassle and stress of dealing with traditional lenders.

At our company Alzaid finance group, we believe in providing our customers with the best possible service and support. That's why we offer flexible repayment terms and personalized loan options that are tailored to your unique needs and circumstances. Whether you're looking for a short-term loan or a long-term financing solution, we have the expertise and resources to help you succeed.

So why wait? Apply for a loan with our company today and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're working with a trusted and reliable lender. With our low interest rates and exceptional customer service, we're confident that we can help you achieve your financial goals and dreams.You can contact us through our Email: enquiry@aldzgroup.com for more details.

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:15:26 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Did you get my previous message
Reply-To: enquiry@aldzgroup.com
To: [REDACTED]