tkinvestmentseu@gmail.com - Tomasz Klimczyk

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

tkinvestmentseu@gmail.com - Tomasz Klimczyk

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Tomasz Klimczyk
Financial services, SBLC, BG, MTN, Block Founds, Monetization, PPP, BTC SELLER DIRECTLY

I am looking for a gold dealer for my client.

50 KG per month / contract for 12 months.

Delivery to Brussels, payable in cash.

PM me
tkinvestmentseu@gmail.com
+48 797 297 672
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: tkinvestmentseu@gmail.com - Tomasz Klimczyk

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Tomasz Klimczyk
Financial services, SBLC, BG, MTN, Block Founds, Monetization, PPP / BTC SELLER DIRECTLY

I have a client (a LARGE COMPANY from Europe) who wants to buy gold on an annual contract.
From 3-5 TONS of Gold per month.

If you are the owner of gold and you want to sell it, write to me:
TKinvestmentsEU@gmail.com
+48 797 297 672

THANK YOU TO INTERMEDIARIES - WE DO NOT COOPERATE WITH INTERMEDIARIES
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Tom Klim
Financial services, SBLC, BG, MTN, Block Founds, Monetization, PPP / BTC SELLER DIRECTLY

OFF LEDGER PPP !!!

We have an incredible offer from a top financial firm in Europe to get off ledger funds into trade immediately. The client does NOT need to do any type of downloading, screens, SWIFTS, etc. They only follow the below procedures and they are in trade within 72 hours of submission. The funds will NOT move and can stay just where they are today for the client. The process to engage is below. It must be followed exactly as listed or the file will be declined. They have set up this process to be easy and fraud free. If a client cannot follow this process you can bet 99% the file is fraud as it doesn't get more streamlined and/or easier that this to make money......let me know.

Trade Offer:
The trade offer is for a 40 week trade program that will be paid weekly. The payout will be 50%+ per week and/or 200%+ per month gross. The platform requires a JV with them to participate and the trade profit splits are 50% to the platform, 40% to the client and 10% to brokers. This means the client is getting 80%+ per month (20%+ per week) and can leave their off ledger funds where they are with no work so it's a huge win for all sides. The platform can trade trillions so file sizes are not a problem. They have deep relationships with DB, HSBC, Barclays, etc. and can get this done faster than anyone else on the planet. The platform is backed by some of the wealthiest people in Germany and Switzerland.

Procedures to Engage:
1. Client must submit a full CIS/KYC and off ledger funds account information.
2. Once submitted the platform will return back a specialized template for an "ATV" or Authorization to Verify. This template must be used exactly as provided.
3. The client's bank officer MUST fill in the ATV and then email the ATV from a bank email address directly to the platform head. Again, this is where they weed out 100% of the fraud and stolen funds. If a client can't have their bank officer fill in the ATV and then email it directly to the platform head from a bank email they are not real and the file is most certainly fraud. Again, the ATV MUST be sent from the client's bank officers bank email to the head of the platform directly. They will be reviewing the hyperlinks of the email to confirm it came from the banks email system and from the actual bank officer.
4. Once the ATV is received, the platform will confirm the funds, issue the contract and have the client into trade within 72 hours!!!!!! They move extremely fast and have the banking relationships to do so. From there the client is in trade and payments begin the following week.

This could not be easier and it's just unbeatable offer for us to engage on. Let me know as they are ready to go and can accept clients over the holidays!

PM ME ON WHATSAPP
+48 797 297 672

Hans Neesantoes

Tom Klim

Good evening,

I am asking you if you have access to Issuer of SBLC.
My US partners are looking for a permanent SBLC issuer.
They can buy 3 x 500M Euro per month.
Reciever's bank is Barclays Bank London, they have deposited funds there and pay for SBLC within 2 days. They don't even need a credit line. They pay cash.

The buyer is a large financial consortium registered 12 years ago in Florida with a branch in Great Britain.
The buyer gives the BPU, it is also possible to confirm the B2B funds.

If you have a certain issuer, please let me know and we can work from tomorrow. We are ready to purchase SBLC immediately.

WhatsApp +48 797 297 672

Hans Neesantoes

Re: tkinvestmentseu@gmail.com - Tomasz K.

Tomasz K.
Financial services, SBLC, BG, MTN, Block Founds, Monetization, PPP | Several years of experience with several platforms and Traders.

Dear Friends,

We are reciever for :
- L2L, we have account in Barclays UK and DB Germany
- GPI semi auto
- GPI full auto
- MT103
- KTT

We also purchase, monetize bank instruments, we have open credit line in Bank of America, Barclays, HSBC and Maybank

Our friends Traders working in UK, USA, Europe, we have good Trades offer.

We also can help with transfer funds from Russia to Europe, Asia.

WhatsApp :
+48 797297672

Only serious offers, brokers who do not have access to the investor, thank you, please do not write to me.