zhannur_shaum@outlook.com - Zhannur

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

zhannur_shaum@outlook.com - Zhannur

Salute! Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the girl? My name is Zhannur. I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the person with whom my life will be quiet and surprising. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for stable relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will let know about myself later.If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: Zhannur_Shaum@outlook.comWith impatience I wait your answer with big impatience. Good pastime,Zhannur!

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 15:30:17 +0100
To: info@malus-ponyhof.de
Subject: Hi,
PIC82414.jpg
PIC82414.jpg (86.44 KiB) Viewed 192 times

LegalBriefs

Re: zhannur_shaum@outlook.com - Zhannur

Salute! Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl? My name Zhannur. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I search the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself in the following letter.If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal email: Zhannur_Shaum@outlook.comI will wait your answer with big impatience. Kiss,Zhannur

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 02:10:10 +0100
To: ncuellar10@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello!
DSC_36121.jpg
DSC_36121.jpg (87.13 KiB) Viewed 185 times