nataliavichenka8@outlook.com - Natalia

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

nataliavichenka8@outlook.com - Natalia

Hi! Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the girl? My name Natalia. I hope, that you from me in delight. I search the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and marriage in the future. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will let know about myself later. I will wait your letter with big impatience.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: NataliaVichenka8@outlook.com

All kind, Natalia,

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 18:06:11 +0100
To: miikka.jarvenpaa@teatria.com
Subject: Good afternoon man.
DSC-08087.jpg
DSC-08087.jpg (97.39 KiB) Viewed 96 times