bagri1986@outlook.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

bagri1986@outlook.com

Hello my great new good friend! Right now i am 36 years old, I am from Moldova. I am a really outgoing woman who’s hunting for a fully committed and loving guy, my own best half. I was handed your email address in the date matching bureau of my city. Now i am just attempting to get a heavy romance relationship, teasing around and adventure are not for me personally. If i grabbed your awareness and connection at a distance isn't going to be an obstacle for yourself, then why don't we continue. If that is problematic, simply forget my message. I wish you an amazing day time as well as a wonderful atmosphere. I am going to look for your response with the photo. I dream find worthy man and create new call of society. What age are you? Where do you live? What are you doing? In case you are a truly serious man who hopes to locate passion.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: bagri1986@outlook.com

But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmates, and we will continue our pleasant communication.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 16:46:05 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hi my awesome friend
DSC49861.jpg
DSC49861.jpg (73.12 KiB) Viewed 85 times