dramaagency555@gmail.com - Bismarck Offori

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
LegalBriefs

dramaagency555@gmail.com - Bismarck Offori

Season,s Greetings

My name is Mr Bismarck Offori and I am the Stock manager of Safeway Security and Delivery Services located in the Central District of Ghana.

The 2021 Stocks summary (Audit) which I headed discovered 25 kilograms of gold bars unclaimed.

Further investigation unveiled that the fortune was deposited in 2020 and the depositor died after battling with lung cancer ailments.

We have exhausted so many avenues to reach the concerned inrespect of the legacy in question but all to no avail hence the need to consult and explore the service the services of a foreign partner to move this stuff out of Ghana where it will be easy to be sold on a mutual interest of the participants.

The quantity is 25 kilograms and a purity of 94.61% with a carat value of 22 carat. All relevant documents ranging from the certificate of origin, certificate of deposits, certificate of ownership and primary assay report are still intact.

More information on how to secure the claims and process the shipment to your choice of destination will be shared with you as soon as you indicate your willingness.
You are therefore advised to reach me on this email with your WhatsApp number for easy communication.

Best regards
Mr Bismarck Offori

Code: Select all

To: Recipients <test@nero.be>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 10:13:56 -0800
Reply-To: dramaagency555@gmail.com
Subject: Season,s Greetings