dimi.conradi1970@gmail.com - Dimitrij Conradi

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

dimi.conradi1970@gmail.com - Dimitrij Conradi

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Dimitrij Conradi
Chief Financial Officer at GREEN HEAVEN ADVISERS LTD

We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 1M EUROS/USD to 10B EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in a few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me directly. [via Contact Form Below]

Regards

Dimitrij Conradi
Email: dimi.conradi1970@gmail.com
dimi_conradi@yahoo.com
conradi.dimitrij@bk.ru
WhatsApp: +44 7421 946 739

#finacialservices #banking #funding #bg #sblc #loan
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: dimi.conradi1970@gmail.com - Dimitrij Conradi

Dimitrij Conradi
Chief Financial Officer at NUSMERK IMPORT AND DISTRIBUTION LIMITED

We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation), Loan and Letter of Credit in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 1M EUROS/USD to 10B EUROS/USD

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in a few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me directly. [via Contact Form Below]

Regards

Dimitrij Conradi
dimi_conradi@yahoo.com
conradi.dimitrij@bk.ru
Tel: +447589658928
WhatsApp: +90 552 674 4696

#bank #funding #consultants #finance #financialadvisor #sblc #bg #loan #servicesprovider
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Dimitrij Conradi

We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation), Loan and Letter of Credit in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 1M EUROS/USD to 10B EUROS/USD

Regards

Dimitrij Conradi
dimi_conradi@yahoo.com
conradi.dimitrij@bk.ru

#BG #SBLC #MTN #LOAN #SERVICES #BANKING #INVESTMENT #MT103 #POF #LC #BANKINSTRUMENT #CONSULTANTS #BROKERS #MONETIZES #MT103/23 #MT799 #MT760

Hans Neesantoes

Dimitrij Conradi

We are project funder as well as financial lender. We have BG/SBLC specifically for BUY/LEASE at a leasing price of 4%+2% of face value Issuance by HSBC London and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. We also secure funding. Also We are into the provision of short term and long term business/personal loans for both small and large scale business funds.

LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
BUYING FEE = 33%+2%

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

We conduct DD to verify source, Lessee or buyer. Our company works to the highest ethical professional standards. We operate through a network of business and professional financial associates located in several countries of the world, including to 5-100 banks.

Dimitrij Conradi
dimi_conradi@yahoo.com
conradi.dimitrij@bk.ru

#BG #SBLC #MT103 #SKR #LC #MT760 #MT799 #LOAN #BANKINSTRUMENT #ADVISORS #INSTRUMENT #BROKER #MT103/23

Hans Neesantoes

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Dimitrij Conradi

We possess a shipment of 500,000 barrels of JET A1 and 300,000 metric tons of EN590 10PPM, En Route to Rotterdam. We are actively seeking a dedicated Buyer for a prompt Tanker Take Over (TTO) transaction.

If your buyer is well-prepared and genuinely interested, time is of the essence. Kindly be aware that this opportunity is reserved exclusively for serious and legitimate buyers.

Reach out to me via
Dimitrij Conradi
conradi.dimitrij@bk.ru

#oilandgas #LNG #Rotterdamoil #singaporeoil #asiaoil #usaoil #europeoil #uaeoil #oilandgas-marketers #oiltransporters #Refinedcrude #thailandoil #norwayoil #aramcooil #americaoil #crudeoilandgas #africaoil #southkoreaoil #en590 #jetfuel