amyfox.halozymetherapeuticsinc@outlook.com - Amy Fox

Been offered a job receiving money and sending it to your employer? You're probably a money mule.
LegalBriefs

amyfox.halozymetherapeuticsinc@outlook.com - Amy Fox

Dear Applicant.
I am Ms.Amy Fox, your resume posted on CareerBuilder was referred to our company HR, Halozyme Therapeutics Inc, by a consulting hiring firm. Are you available to accept these Remote opening positions as Data Entry Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Accountant, Customer Service Representative with our company? We want to interact with you to discuss job positions and work via Skype Messenger to tell you more about our company and get to know you. Skype interviews are an important part of the hiring process and you must attend it for the process to continue.

At Halozyme, we are focused on new and proven therapeutic approaches. We are driven to bring innovative and disruptive solutions and support to partners with a goal of significantly improving patient experiences, and potentially outcomes, for emerging and established therapies.

Job Description:
You will assist with daily workflow management including email management, scheduling and calendar management, travel/expenses, providing Telephone coverage, and other administrative duties as requested. You're also responsible for managing office supplies, mail centers, correspondence, and the general office space.

Benefit Plans: Health, Dental, Employee Wellness, and 401k plans. Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.

Basic Qualifications:
These are the requirements for the Job.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the US.
• Must be fluent in communication and English.
• Must be 18+ average.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Possess good written and communication skills.

We have three working sections which are (Morning, Evening, and Full day). The Morning section commences from 8 am-1 pm, the Evening section 2 pm-7 pm, Full day section cover's both Morning and Evening sections with one hour break between 1 pm and 2 pm, Monday to Friday. You are to choose a convenient section weekly or Full day section.

If you meet the above-listed requirements, You are advised to provide your Skype details to participate in the briefing session or add me up by searching for (Esperion Therapeutics Inc.) on Skype. ( live:.cid.b8f8f2d7f7fbd3e3 ) https://join.skype.com/invite/ynlH8jeM0wRI

I need you to follow the steps to add me on your Skype Message Request for the Interview session.
In order to add the HR manager to your contact list this is Skype ID:( live:.cid.b8f8f2d7f7fbd3e3 )

Venue: Skype Messenger ( live:.cid.b8f8f2d7f7fbd3e3 )

https://join.skype.com/invite/ynlH8jeM0wRI

Pay: $35 hourly
Training: $18 hourly
Interview Time: ASAP

Regards.
Ms.AmyFox

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 08:49:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Halozyme Therapeutics Inc <alexandermasoncar@gmail.com>
To: [REDACTED]
Reply-To: Halozyme Therapeutics Inc <AmyFox.HalozymeTherapeuticsInc@outlook.com>
Subject: JOB BRIEFING/INTERVIEW.

pynctymn

Re: amyfox.halozymetherapeuticsinc@outlook.com - Amy Fox

Thank you for the warning about this scam, I was about to give my detail to them.